Junior Accounting / Administrative Assistant
In this role, you will provide bookkeeping assistance to the Office Manager, administrative support preparing reports, proposals, and reception duties such as answering phones, sending couriers, and greeting clients.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- 1 year of administrative experience
- 1 year of bookkeeping experience
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to take initiatives
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with Deltek Accounting software would be considered an asset
- Post secondary education in accounting would be considered an asset
- Previous experience in an engineering, architectural or construction firm would be considered an asset
This is a full-time permanent position, with room for advancement in the future.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment. If you believe this opportunity matches your skill set and capabilities, please email your resume and covering letter to the Office Manager