Intermediate Civil Engineering Technologist
This position will primarily focus on preparing plan, section, detail and schematic drawings, field surveys, and on site contract administration. Familiarity with design standards and proficiency in AutoCAD is mandatory.
- A Municipal Technologist or Technician or Design Drafting Technician Diploma
- Registered with CTTAM
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Municipal Engineering
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with design standards
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Experience in Civil 3D would be an asset but is not a requirement.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment. If you believe this opportunity matches your skill set and capabilities, please email your resume and covering letter to the Office Manager