Senior Engineer or Technologist / Project Manager
This position will primarily focus on design of various infrastructure projects including; land development, site servicing, water and sewer renewals, roadway construction, and drainage management. Knowledge and experience with piping hydraulics analysis would be considered an asset. Familiarity with design standards and proficiency in AutoCAD is mandatory.
- Registered Professional Engineer with EGM or Technologist with CTTAM
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Municipal Engineering
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Excellent written and verbal communications kills
- Familiarity with design standards
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Water Resource/hydrology experience would be an asset
- Project Manager experience or willingness to become a project manager
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment. If you believe this opportunity matches your skill set and capabilities, please email your resume and covering letter to the Office Manager.